Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kanban 'so feminine' toppers- 'Funny Business'

Here's another card made from the Kanban 'so fenminine' kit which I've really enjoyed making cards from as the toppers are a bit different to other things out there and also very much my style.


This card was made using one of the 2 topper sheets called 'Funny Business' & 'More Funny Business'. Each sheet has 3 large toppers that are perfect for an A5 card front. I started with a white sheet of A4 card that I folded down the centre to create an A5 card front. I then cut some Kanban backing paper (from an old 'House of Kanban' kit) to leave a slight white border and mounted this onto my card with double sided tape.

The topper already has a silver mirror edge to it so I simply attached this to my card again using double sided tape. I then took the matching sentiment and put this onto the card with 3d foam. I finished the card with some small paper roses that I've had forever and were a Poundland/QD £1 bargain. There were at least 30 in the pack and they are all slightly different, giving them the look of being handmade. I've had them so long that they've fallen off their 3d foam pads so I simply attached them with a good blob of PVA glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment