I ordered 8 different digis, 7 of them Twilight in style. This is the first card I've made using them (there will be lots!!!)
I started by colouring the 3 digi images (Edward, Bella & Jacob- not their proper digi stamp names) with a huge range of spectrum noirs & promarkers! I tried a new hair colouring technique that was showcased on the Graph'It blog and even though it's not perfect, I think it looks better than my previous attempts!
When I had coloured the digi stamps, I carefully cut them out (they are quite simple) and then started to put the card together. I decided to make an easel card as the characters didn't seem to quite fit onto a landscape A5 card and I didn't want to use an 8x8 card for this project. I used a DCWV 12x12 paper from the 'Immortal Love' stack to create the stopper and to provide a background for the characters. The stopper is pre-designed & glittered...
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-