Sunday, September 29, 2013

Spot & Stripe Christmas

The second card I made this weekend was a Christmas one using Papermania 'festive spots & stripes' and a pre-coloured 'Lili of the Valley' topper.


I started with a 6x6 white card blank, to which I attached a pre-cut patterned paper shape from the 'spots & stripes' range. I then took a Lili of the Valley topper and mounted it onto red mirror card. I then added stitching detail to both the topper and the patterned paper shape using a black promarker. I mounted the topper onto the card with double sided tape. The topper had a bow design on the 'tree' so I decided to add a real ribbon to it instead and then added the buttons to the right edge of the card.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
The Pink Elephant 'dots & stripes'
The Paper Shelter 'stitching'
Cute Card Thursday 'ribbons'
Totally Gorjuss 'traditional christmas colours'

3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    This is a very nice card with lovely details and colors!

    Thank you for participating in the TPS challenge this week!

    Good Luck!

    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright colors! Lovely x-mas card :) Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Shelter. Hugs Merkkari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that card is pretty coool. The colors and designs are pretty amazing. Thanks for sharing this good Christmas wishes. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete