Sunday, December 30, 2012

Get down to Dunelm!

If you're a crafter and you have a Dunelm shop close to home then I suggest you get there as soon as you can or get on their website http://www.dunelm-mill.com/shop/sale/arts-crafts-sale/. I popped into my local one yesterday to see if they had any christmassy fabrics on offer (which they didn't) only to find that pretty much every card making & scrapbooking product they sell was half price! Proper bargains to be had. I ended up spending about £60 but got more than double that in product value. I bought too many things to show you them all but I do have some favourites...

Paper Cellar Mixed Pink Paper Flowers

Got loads of these paper flowers in every colour you can imagine for just 94p a pack


Craftime Felt Flower Pearl Centre Embellishments












These beauties are made of felt and embellished with seed beads & a pearl centre. They were reduced to £1.49 and as well as this blue pack came in every other colour you can think of. The other style have a really pretty crocheted centre.


I also got some really nice paper roses, wool flowers, suede flowers, peel-offs, backing papers & chipboard toppers.

They had loads of really good stuff and I'm guessing not many people know about it so get there as soon as you can and get some bargins of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment