Tuesday, June 11, 2013

good luck bunting

I recently got a brilliant paper pad called 'up, up & away' for a bargain price from my local dunelm shop. This is the first card I've made using it- I love the colour combo.


I rounded the corners of a 6x6 square card blank and then inked it with 'pumice stone' distress ink. I cut & rounded a piece of glittery backing paper and added this to the card. The topper is from Lily of the Valley and was already coloured so I simply matted it onto a plain green cardstock that came from the same paper pad as the patterned paper and then put it in the bottom corner of the card. I got some new stamps from the 'Little Claire' range at the Lincoln Sincerely Yours show and I've been desperate to use them. They are a set of letters, numbers & patterns on bunting meaning that you can make any words you want. I stamped them onto the plain green card and then cut them out leaving a small border before glueing them onto a string stretched across the card. This gives them movement and extra dimension to the card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! Love your image and design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin for the Weekend. Hope you have a great day!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete