Sunday, November 25, 2012

I LOVE HOBBYCRAFT!!! (grand calibur)

A couple of months ago, I came to the conclusion that I should just give in and get a Grand Calibur- mainly for the embossing capabilities.

This is where I need to say a big thank you to Create & Craft because they haven't had one in stock since I started wanting one and also when I went to the NEC, no-one there had one either! C&C have just got one in stock and with my club discount it's about £84 (incl. p&p) but they won't be dispatched until 7th Dec so I thought I'd try waiting for a deal.

At the time, this wasn't a good thing but after yesterday I'm glad that I had to wait!

In the Sun newspaper on Friday, there was a 25% off voucher so I thought that was worth going for a look round my local store. They had a whole stack of Grand Caliburs by the entrance but the price label was nowhere to be seen. I asked one of the assistants how much they were and when he scanned it, it came up as £110. I worked out that with my discount voucher, it would be about £3 more than the C&C one but I'd obviously be able to take it straight home.

Imagine my excitement (it was almost jumping up and down level) when I got to the aisle where the Grand Caliburs usually live to see a special offer sign saying that 'whilst stocks last' there was £40 off!!! That meant that with the offer and my voucher, the Grand Calibur cost me £52.50!!! WOO-HOO!!!

If you want one, get down there fast- even without another voucher, it's a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment