Sunday, November 4, 2012

Kanban 'so feminine' toppers- fashionista

This is another card I made from the fab C&C blockbuster that still seems to be available on the website. I keep getting that feeling that I want to order another set even though I've hardly used much of this one- resisting so far though (waiting for Tuesday's Spellbinders pick of the day!).

This card uses toppers from the 'Fashionista' topper sheet as well as some DCWV cardstock and large prima flowers which I've had for years-
I started with an A4 sheet of turquoise card which I folded off centre to create a card that is roughly 8.5" square (haven't found any envelopes for this size yet though-NEC next week hopefully!). I used DCWV cardstock on the left hand side of the card before adding the toppers using 3d foam. The flower is layered up and secured with a glitter brad- this acts as a closure to the card also. I finished the card with 3 self-adhesive gems.

It's a simple card but very pretty and quick to make too.

No comments:

Post a Comment