Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sincerely Yours show, Lincoln

Last Sunday, I visited the Lincolnshire Showground, Lincoln for the twice yearly Sincerely Yours papercrafts show. All in all, it was a really good event and the third time I have been to one. There are around 20 different suppliers at each event and they offer a wide range of products between them. Some of the companies are local and others from further afield. There were also some good bargains to be had! Pre-booked tickets cost just £3 (p+p free) and include free tea & coffee all day. There was a good selection of stalls selling a wide range of stamp styles as well as inks, stickles, stencils & papers.

My favourite purchase was a new cricut cartridge from the Oyster Stamps http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk/ stand. It is called Flower Shoppe and is a cricut lite cartridge. It cost £25 and cuts out a wide range of beautiful flowers with instructions on how to 3d them. As soon as I find the time to make a card using it then I will, of course, post it here!

Top bargain most definitely came from the http://www.annamariedesigns.com/ stand and their beautiful printable pearlescent card. I have been commisioned to make some wedding invites and wanted to use some white pearlescent for the base card. They were selling packs of 30 sheets and you could buy 5 packs for £10! The best part was that you could mix and match with other products such as envelopes, card blanks & a large pack of gloss card, which I plan to use with my alcohol inks.

I got some new pastel colours of cosmic shimmer watercolour paints to add to the others I already have and some lovely new card candi in a metallic turquoise & also a silver holographic!!! 10 new promarker colours were also added to my crafting stash as well as a very nice Hunkydory Christmas kit that is shades of purple as well as silver and black and is gorgeous!

Lots of new things to play with and not a lot of time at the moment but it's soon half term so hopefully plenty of time to craft then and plenty of opportunites to show the world what I've been creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment