Saturday, October 1, 2011

Take That scrapbook pages- Sgt. Pepper




This is the latest page of my album celebrating the wonderful Take That 'progress' tour from June 2011. This page is acting as the link between the previous 'Shine' pages and the next section of Robbie's solo part. The background cardstock is from a dcwv 12x12 stack called 'paper lace' which is full of pinks, greys, blacks & turquoises and is really my style. I chose the background as I felt it fitted well with the Alice in Wonderland style of the second photo. To keep the link with the previous page, I mounted the photos onto the same pattern paper but in the bright pink version. I really wanted to place the photos centrally which meant that I couldn't continue my theme of the journalling being in the shape of the Take That symbol. I decided instead to simply use a bright pink Sakura jelly roll pen to place the journalling around the edge of the page. It has links to the previous pages but also introduces a new colour scheme that I can continue into the next pages.

Only 56 more pages to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment