Friday, August 3, 2012

The London Line- Trimcraft

Recently bought some decoupage, pyramage, backing papers & ribbon from the new 'The London Line' range by trimcraft. The decoupage, pyramage & ribbon came from my local Range store but the backing paper I had already picked up from Wilko's (they have just started a new craft range replacing some create & craft products that they previously stocked). Most of the stuff they are selling is not that new or exciting but these papers are lovely.

All of the products fit with the 2012 British Jubilee/Olympics theme but in a cute way. The 6x6 backing papers have lots of bunting, Union Jacks & tea but also cute animal characters in both Jubilee & Olympic poses. Some of the papers are glittered too and you get 3 of each so it's easy to make some of your own small decoupage images if you want. The decoupage/pyramage co-ordinates perfectly with one of my favourites being a pheasant who is shooting. I've only made one card with it so far but I've got all the decoupage ready so they won't take long to put together.


I started with a 6x6 scalloped edge card and then used my 'A Touch of Craft' Union Flag mask by Creative Expressions to create the background. I used my Worn Lipstick & Tumble Glass distress inks and then edged the design with a gold metallic promarker. The topper was from the die-cut decoupage pack. No scalloped card is complete without Card Candi so I added some gold foil ones to each corner and then used a very small piece of ribbon from the same collection to highlight one corner.

A lovely set of products and well worth a buy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment