Thursday, January 10, 2013

Craftwork Cards- Julie Cassidy's 'girly-girl-pink-cards' challenge

I really am loving my new year resolution of entering some card making challenges. It's had exactly the effect I was hoping for and, so far, I've been inspired to try some new things and use some of my crafty stash that has been sitting around unused for ages.

My latest challenge entry is for another Craftwork Cards challenge http://craftworkcards.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/girly-girl-pink-cards.html. This time the brief was 'girly-girl-pink-cards' so here's my effort


I started with a piece of dusky pink A4 card that I folded in half using my ScorPal board. I then used my cricut Flower Shoppe cartridge to cut out a large flower template which I drew round onto the card. I then found out lots of different card candi all in shades of pink and used my candi fix to attach it to the drawn line.

The completed card is quite simple and was quick and easy to make and also shows off the beautiful range of card candi.

No comments:

Post a Comment