Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Monochrome magic

This is another new card that I have made for the Polkadoodles 'Monochrome' challenge.


It was made using entirely Kanban products from a kit I've had for what must be 5 years! I started with the heart design card which was a full A4 sheet. I folded it in half and then into quarters to create the easle style. I folded the base section up so that I did not have to add a different piece of card to act as the stopper. The main topper came from the kit and I embellished it with a little extra glitter. I threaded the tag with some white satin edged organza and attached this to the card with 3d foam pads. I finished the card with the sentiment on the base.

3 comments:

  1. Elegant card. Thanks for playing with us at PolkaDoodles. Hope to see you again next week. ... x
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just stunning Vikki. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous monochrome creation! love the added glittery bits. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! Kim x

    ReplyDelete