Monday, March 18, 2013

Kanban Bon Voyage


We recently had a much loved member of staff leave to go back on her travels to India- I wanted to make a special card to wish her luck and some of the toppers and papers from my newest Kanban blockbuster were just perfect.

I started with a dusky pink A4 sheet of card which I folded into an A5 card blank. The backing paper came from the Kanban kit, as did the camera border. The main topper & message were attached using 3d foam pads and then I finished the card with a prima flower with a pale yellow papermania brad.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Creative Inspirations 'good luck'
Daring cardmakers 'a cute angle'- as it unusual for me to have wonky toppers! I love straight edges!
Challenges for Everybody 'anything goes'
Cute Card Thursday 'anything goes'
Love to Create 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, I'm sure your staff would love it!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Card Crew DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I LOVE the soft colours!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Chris
    DT

    ReplyDelete