Sunday, March 10, 2013

Simply Betty Stamps- 'pwew pwew pwew Jude'

This is my latest card for the Card Makin Mamas design team and it uses a brilliant image from 'Simply Betty Stamps'. I chose the 'pwew pwew pwew Jude' image as it reminded me so much of making things out of junk boxes which was something I always did as a kid and I am lucky enough to still get to do in a regualr basis with the children I work with (the latest being a 7ft tall dinosaur- it's fab!). The theme was 'green' and so the alien/space theme was perfect. I also chose to use my DCWV 'All About Boys' stack which has some really good space themed papers.


I inked an 8x8 scalloped edge card blank with 'chipped sapphire' distress ink and then mounted the trimmed backing paper onto it. I coloured the digi-stamp with my promarkers & spectrum noirs and then trimmed it to leave a small white border. I inked the edge of the topper with 'peeled paint' distress ink and then mounted it onto a mat also cut from the DCWV 'All About Boys' stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment