Sunday, April 21, 2013

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore!

Many people who have seen my blog posts will know that I love Harry Potter so when I found the Har Repotter digi stamps on the Bugaboo site, I had to get them all! I am slowly getting round to making cards with each of them but I'm also making some shopping bags using the same designs. Here's my first card & bag using the Dumbledore image.



The card was made with an 8x8 square base card, a paper printed from 'Wishing on a Star' cd-rom (Katy Sue Designs), some stickles glitter glue, 'Hog Castle' stencil with black stencil paint and then the 2 Har Repotter digi stamps coloured using both Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs.

The bag uses the 2 digi stamps transfered onto heat'n'bond- iron on adhesive for fabric and a load of fabric scraps. The details of the images are hand sewn.

I am entering this card and/or bag into the following challenges:-
Crafty Cardmakers 'card with matching bag'
Creative Inspirations 'anything but a card'

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this combination of bag/card is fabulous. I love the shopping bag and can think of loads of people who would love a Potter inspired bag, my own grown up Daughter included.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What a great bag and card. I love the digi stamp. A lovely set for my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. Thanks for joining in. Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag vikki thanks for sharing at Creative this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bag and card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time - hope to see you again soon and good luck!

    ReplyDelete