Monday, April 8, 2013

Bon Voyage Kraft card

I bought the DoCrafts goodie bag for the first time this month and even though I've always looked at the great value of them I've never actually bought one- but this time it had both Forever Friends & All Aboard items in it as well as a beautiful butterfly stamp- well worth the £15. This is the first card I've made using the all aboard items.


I started by inking the edges of a 6x6 card with both Walnut Stain & Tea Dye distress inks. I then mounted a piece if kraft 6x6 all aboard paper onto the card and then ripped the edges of one of the map papers and also atatched this to the card. I then used the air-mail print & word patterned craft tape (washi tape) to work as toppers.

I am entering this card into the following challenges-
Papertake Weekly 'anything goes- option of kraft'
Creative Inspirations 'kraft'

1 comment:

  1. A great creation! Thanks for playing along with our Kraft theme at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete