Tuesday, April 30, 2013

pac-man

I always pride myself on my ability to make cards for the awkward groups- teenagers & men! Here's one of my newest cards that would be suitable for either of those groups of people- kids or the big ones!


This card fully utilises 2 papers from the DCWV 'generation tech' stack- the first I have used for the background, and the second has provided the 3 toppers on the left of the card. I have simply cut the backing paper to size and attached it to an 8x8 card blank and then attached the 3 toppers pyramid style. The sentiment topper is a simple white circle with a slightly larger silver mirror mat. I inked the topper with 'black soot' distress ink and then added the peel-off message.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Paper Shelter 'for the boys'

3 comments:

  1. What a fab male/teen card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thanks for joining TPS challenge "For the Boys". Shannon DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever card for men and boys!It is just perfect for either age group. Thanks for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete