Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New Home card

I had an exciting delivery from C&C this week as I treated myself to a early/late birthday present at the start of their birthday weekend- I ordered it before my birthday but it arrived after! I got hold of the Inkadinkado stamping system that allows you to stamp in circles, ovals, squares & rectangles perfectly. It looked fab on screen and I've barely played with it yet but I know there will be lots of cards made using it appearing on my blog over the next few months. The corners of the card were stamped using the system and a simple heart stamp.


I started with my favourite 8x8 white card blank which I stamped using a heart stamp and the circle wheel from the Inkadinkado set. As I overlapped the hearts, they created the almost floral image. I then cut a piece of heart patterned Creata cardstock (that has a hand-drawn look) to a smaller square and mounted this onto the card. The topper is a pre-coloured die-cut from Lily of the Valley. I inked the edges of the topper with the same ink that I used for the stamped corners- 'Worn Lipstick' distress ink. I then got a Kanban die-cut heart and inked it using the same ink and then added the peel-off sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

3 comments:

  1. ah just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Vikki. Love your colouring of that adorable image!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! Kim x

    ReplyDelete