Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hagrid meeting the first years off the Hogwarts Express

I absolutely LOVE Harry Potter so when I went to the NEC and saw 2 different stencils one showing Hogwarts & the other the Hogwarts Express, I had to have them! I also recently bought some brilliant 'Har Repotter' digi stamps from Bugaboo so they had to go together to make some fab-u-lous cards (there are lots but here's the first)


I started with an 8x8 card blank that I distress inked the background of with 'stormy sky' and 'tea dye'. I then used the 'Hog Express' stencil with promarkers and then mounted on my 'Hagrid' image that I had coloured with promarkers & spectrum noirs. I added a hint of clouds/steam using a waft of versamark pen and then mica powder over the top.

I am entering this card into the Cutie Pie 'Favourite Film' challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment