Wednesday, February 27, 2013

iPod easle card

Here's another new card that I am entering into the MazyArt 'music' challenge. I make lots of music themed cards as it's something I like and they seem very popular for both awkward groups (men & teenagers!)


This was a really simple card and very quick to make. I started with an A4 sheet of pink card which I folded into an easle card. I used 2 different patterned papers for the base stopper and the background which both came from my DCWV 'Generation Tech' stack. The iPod topper was made using cardstock scraps & Sakura 'Gelly Roll' pens. The design is from the Cricut 'Rock Princess' cartridge.

3 comments:

  1. Very clever card. Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like a boom box to frame the ipod! Great idea! Thanks for sharing it with us at MayzyArt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and nice DP's...Love it! Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt this week. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete