Monday, February 4, 2013

Kanban 'So Macho'- Top of the Pops

I've been busy again using some of my lovely Kanban toppers from the 'So Macho' kit. I'm entering this card into the Creative Inspirations 'One for the Guys' challenge. I enjoy making mens cards so this challenge was perfect for me.


I started with an 8x8 scalloped edge card blank. I folded the front piece in half back on itself to create the card shape. I then cut the 2 backing paper pieces from one 8x8 sheet from my Making Memories 'Just Chillin' paper pad. I attached one piece onto the front flap and the other onto the exposed back part of the card. The two toppers were from the Kanban 'Top of the Pops' topper sheet from the 'So Macho' kit and I put these onto the card with 3d foam pads. I finally added the black star peel-offs which are from a Woodware 'Rock' themed peel-off sheet.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creation, love your colours and layout, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete