Friday, February 1, 2013

Super Exciting News!!!

This week has been almost too exciting!!!

Firstly, I won my first challenge and have a set of wonderful Craftwork Cards goodies on their way to me and secondly, I won my second challenge over at Daring Cardmakers.

I am also, properly excited to announce that I have been chosen to join my very first Design Team!

I've only been entering challenges since the new year and it was the first time I'd entered a DT call. It shows that no matter how new you are to this challenge blog lark, people out there are willing to give you a go.

Head over to the Card Makin Mamas blog to see not only my designs but also the other very talented DT members.

Take part in some challenges too- it's a great way to try something new and you might just win some lovely goodies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment