Monday, February 11, 2013

SC (Sparkling Chic & Saturated Canary) 'Jules'

Here is another new creation, that I've made to enter 4 different challenges. I am entering this card into the Craftwork Cards 'Anything Goes' challenge, Saturated Canary 'challenge #36 colour inspiration', Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #113 'Ribbons & Bows' and Papertake Weekly 'Anything Goes'.


I started with a 6x6 scalloped card blank which I left plain. I then cut a piece of Craftwork Cards 8x8 pearlescent paper (which I was lucky enough to win in a challenge) which I embossed with 'mini star shower' template from Crafter's Workshop. The main topper is a Saturated Canary digi stamp (Jules) and I coloured her using my Spectrum Noirs. I finished the card with 2 Prima flowers which I layered and then finished with a star print Papermania brad which has been in my crafty stash for yonks!

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous creation hun thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is really pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, I love Jules, thanks for sharing with as at SC Challenges! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card ♥Thank you for playing with us at Saturated Canary ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Ribbon & Bows" challenge…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete